Hunter Gatherer’s – Full Day Tour
Imagine a perfectly planned day in the Hunter Valley, because you deserve that.
- VIP wine tasting at 4 or 5 top wineries (small, boutique and large).
- Relax in comfort in our luxury vans.
- Knowledgeable and entertaining tour guide.
- Cheese and wine matching experience ($30pp included value).
- Generous lunch overlooking the vines ($30pp included value).
- Popular chocolate and wine matching experience ($15pp included value).
- Fun and tasty brewery tour ($10pp included value).
- See kangaroos and local wildlife.
- Pickup and dropoff to your wine country accommodation.
Only $169 pp all inclusive
Our Hunter Gatherer’s tour is the most popular full day Hunter Valley wine tour in wine country. Join this tour and we take you for a private tasting to 4 or 5 of the Hunter Valley’s great wineries (small, boutique and big) to sample some delicious wines, we also highlight some of the produce made in our region.
We all know the Hunter is famous for its wines, but we also have a proud & thriving cottage industry that produces all sorts of other ingredients our local chefs love to use in their dishes. Olives & Olive oils, cheeses, organic poultry, snails, berries, herbs, jams & pickles & of course chocolates and much more are all produced right here in the Hunter Valley.
A typical itinerary for our day tour would include:
- A visit to 4 or 5 wineries. Including a vineyard walk (weather permitting).
- One of the great Hunter Valley wineries we visit is Harkham Wines where we will conduct our famous cheese & wine experience. We match 9 different cheeses with 9 different wines and each booking will receive a complimentary copy of our cheese & wine matching guide to take with them as a memento of your visit, ($30pp included value).
- A generous seasonal lunch and glass of wine at a table set up amongst the vines, (weather permitting), ($30pp included value).
- A brewery tour of the Hunter Valley’s own Hunter Beer Co. ($10pp included value).
- A chocolate & wine matching experience ($15pp included value).
- Our guides know the best locations to find you some kangaroos in the wild.
Pick-up: 9:30 to 10:00am.
Drop-off: 4:30 to 5:00pm.
Pickup times can be up to 45mins prior to tour start time depending on your location.
|4 to 14 Guests.
There is no minimum restriction to book, (singles and couples can book this tour), but there is a minimum number of 4 people needed to operate this tour. We do our best to make sure every tour runs, keeping you well informed of the tour status in your post booking communication and work with you to find a suitable arrangement if the tour is cancelled, like scheduling you on another suitable tour or a refund.
Transport for this Full Day Tour
You will be chauffeured in one of our comfortable luxury vans with maximum seating up to 14 guests. This small group setting provides fun interactions and easy access to boutique locations. We can accommodate private and larger groups on special request.
Pick-up and drop-off will be direct to your accommodation from the following locations only, (some locations incur extra pick-up fees):
Note: Due to the time restrictions of this tour no other locations are available for pick-ups. We do not pick-up from Sydney.
#1 Reviewed Hunter Valley Wine Tour
You have found the highest rated Hunter Valley wine tour company on Tripadvisor and Google with literally over 1,500 five star reviews and consistent ‘Annual Awards of Excellence’ winner. Our overwhelming positive feedback is a testament to the quality of our tours and great service we work hard at providing our guests. You deserve the best, so join our happy customers in experiencing the best of the Hunter Valley.
Your data is protected by state of the art bank level security.
- Free Cancellation
Shift or cancel your booking for FREE up to 48hrs prior to your tour.
- Reliable Customer Service
Easily talk to our local Hunter Valley team members if you need help.
Reviews for Hunter Gatherer’s
Highest Reviewed Tour Company in NSW