Just 15 minutes apart, choose from two incredible venues…
SPICERS GUESTHOUSE & SPICERS VINEYARD ESTATE
45 rooms ⅼ 4 bedroom cottage ⅼ 5 event spaces ⅼ éremo Restaurant
Spicers Guesthouse has a rich history in the heart of Australia’s oldest wine region, the Hunter Valley. This reborn Hunter Valley icon now invites you to celebrate your special day in relaxed luxury.
Spicers Guesthouse is a true wedding destination, nestled amongst the gum trees and grapevines. The property has recently reopened after extensive renovations that have breathed new life into this Hunter Valley classic.
The team at éRemo restaurant, led by acclaimed chef Cameron Matthews create dishes that are more of a dining experience than a wedding dinner, while our sommelier Cameron Brooksby perfectly matches wines to elevate the experience further.
Talk to us about our Spicers Signature Wedding experience which can see you have exclusive use of the property and celebrate your wedding across multiple locations throughout the grounds. Pre-Dinner drinks in the courtyard, dinner in Tallawanta and dessert and dancing in Lovedale, the opportunities are endless at Spicers Guesthouse.
- Private Dining Room features a wine wall for locals to house their favourite drop, a stone fireplace with seating up to 14 guests.
- Lovedale Room is a light filled event space, suitable for wedding ceremonies or relaxed cocktail style events for up to 80 people. Adjacent is a covered entry pergola and lawn terrace ideal for pre-arrival gatherings.
- Tallawanta room is a standalone building catering for up to 120 people. With bi-fold doors opening onto a veranda, the building also features a private functions bar and character-filled foyer space perfect for greeting guests.
For more information or to organise a site visit please contact our Wedding & Events Coordinator on 02 4022 1801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SPICERS VINEYARD ESTATE
12 suites ⅼ 4 bedroom Vineyards House ⅼ 2 event spaces ⅼ Restaurant Botanica
Nestled amongst some of the oldest vineyards in Australia, Spicers Vineyards Estate is the ideal setting for a wedding that’s subtly elegant, easy on the palate and distinctively memorable.
Our five star retreat has 12 luxury suites each with its own fireplace plus a separate four bedroom house. Restaurant Botanica is renowned for its innovative and delicious cuisine and overlooks our private vineyard with over 500 vines. Modern Australian yet regionally distinctive, the Restaurant Botanica menu is seasonal and fresh – with much of our produce grown onsite and an award-winning wine list.
Space and nature are plentiful with our local family of kangaroos grazing morning and afternoon among the vines and the pool and jacuzzi are the perfect resting place during the warmer months.
- Restaurant Botanica – Spicers Vineyards Estate’s onsite, multi award-winning restaurant offers seated dining for up to
80 people. With an expansive all weather veranda and the main dining room, the restaurant overlooks the private vineyard and the Brokenback mountain range.
- The Harvest Room is an intimate private dining room located within the restaurant offering seated dining for up to 14 people.
- The Guest Lounge is located in the main guesthouse building and central to your accommodation, the lounge offers seated dining for up to 24 guests.
- OUTDOOR MARQUEE – Enjoy the beautiful setting in-between the restaurant and our private vineyard, hosting up to 120 in an outdoor marquee. (Marquee Hire & T&C’s apply).
For more information or to organise a site visit please contact our Wedding & Events Coordinator on 02 6574 7229 or email email@example.com