Midweek Package – 2 Nights Accommodation + Full Day Wine Tour
Imagine a perfectly planned midweek stay in the Hunter Valley, because you deserve that.
- 2 Nights accommodation (Sun to Thu nights only) in Studio Spa room at Leisure Inn Pokolbin
- 1 Hunter Gatherers Full Day Wine Tour (Mon to Friday tours only) with Two Fat Blokes
- Breakfast for 2 at Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Kitchen
- Afternoon tea for 2 at Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Kitchen
Only $550 per couple all inclusive (normally $768)
Our Hunter Gatherer’s tour is the most popular full day Hunter Valley wine tour in wine country. Join this tour and we take you for a private tasting to 4 or 5 of the Hunter Valley’s great wineries (small, boutique and big) to sample some delicious wines, we also highlight some of the produce made in our region.
We all know the Hunter is famous for its wines, but we also have a proud & thriving cottage industry that produces all sorts of other ingredients our local chefs love to use in their dishes. Olives & Olive oils, cheeses, organic poultry, snails, berries, herbs, jams & pickles & of course chocolates and much more are all produced right here in the Hunter Valley.
A typical itinerary for our day tour would include:
- A visit to 4 or 5 wineries. Including a vineyard walk (weather permitting).
- One of the great Hunter Valley wineries we visit is De Iuliis winery where we will conduct our famous cheese & wine experience ($25pp included value). We match 9 different cheeses with 9 different wines and each booking will receive a complimentary copy of our cheese & wine matching guide to take with them as a memento of your visit.
- A generous lunch at a table set up amongst the vines, (weather permitting), including one glass of wine per person. The summer menu consists of a antipasto platter made up with locally produced cheeses, small goods, organic chicken, smoked trout, pickles, breads and olives. The winter menu starting July includes hearty winter soups (pea & ham, tomato & meatball, minestrone, and pumpkin) with sourdough bread and butter. ($30pp included value).
- A brewery tour of the Hunter Valley’s own Hunter Beer Co. ($10pp included value)
- A chocolate & wine matching experience ($15pp included value).
- Our guides know the best locations to find you some kangaroos in the wild.
Pick-up: 9:30 to 10:00am.
Drop-off: 4:30 to 5:00pm
Pickup times can be up to 45mins prior to tour start time depending on your location.
|2 to 14 Guests.
There is no minimum restriction to book, (singles and couples can book this tour), but there is a minimum number of 2 people needed to operate this tour. We do our best to make sure every tour runs, keeping you well informed of the tour status in your post booking communication and work with you to find a suitable arrangement if the tour is cancelled, like scheduling you on another suitable tour or a refund.
Transport for this Wine Tour
You will be chauffeured in one of our comfortable luxury vans with maximum seating up to 14 guests. This small group setting provides fun interactions and easy access to boutique locations. Pick-up and drop-off will be to your accommodation at Leisure Inn Pokolbin.
#1 Reviewed Hunter Valley Wine Tour
You have found the highest rated Hunter Valley wine tour company on Tripadvisor and Google with literally over 1,500 five star reviews and consistent ‘Annual Awards of Excellence’ winner. Our overwhelming positive feedback is a testament to the quality of our tours and great service we work hard at providing our guests. You deserve the best, so join our happy customers in experiencing the best of the Hunter Valley.
Your data is protected by state of the art bank level security.
- Free Cancellation
Shift or cancel your booking for FREE up to 48hrs prior to your tour.
- Reliable Customer Service
Easily talk to our local Hunter Valley team members if you need help.
Reviews for Midweek Package
Highest Reviewed Tour Company in NSW