Uncork the Hunter – Full Day Tour
You deserve a perfectly planned day in the Hunter Valley.
- VIP wine tasting at the Hunters best wineries.
- Mystery wine experience tailored exclusively for Two Fat Blokes guests.
- Cheese and wine pairing experience.
- Gourmet grazing box lunch amongst the vines.
- Chocolate and wine matching experience.
- Tasty and informative brewery tour.
- See kangaroos and local wildlife.
- Relax in comfort in our luxury vans.
- The Hunter Valley's most loved tour guides.
- Pickup and dropoff to your Hunter Valley accommodation.
- All inclusive, don’t put your hand in your pocket for anything!
Only $189 pp all inclusive
Are you looking for a wine tour with a difference? Then you’re on the right page. This tour has been specially crafted and perfected from 10+ years of Two Fat Blokes guest feedback.
Visit some of the Hunter Valleys best wineries to sample some delicious wines. We don’t stick to a formula and we’re constantly doing research. As long as we get great feedback from our guests, you might visit boutique, new, large, small, old, or unique wineries. We also love to highlight some of the produce made in our region from cheese to chocolate.
We want you to enjoy the best of the Hunter Valley, with unique wine encounters that are not available to your average walk-in wine-taster. We’re not about just taking you to a cheese or chocolate tasting, we think you deserve more. On top of cheese/chocolate and wine pairing exercises, we’ve worked with some of the Hunters best wineries to craft a range of mystery experiences especially for our guests. These are designed to build your wine knowledge while also getting you involved with the process and allowing you to learn what makes Hunter Valley wine unique.
A typical itinerary for your day tour would include:
- Visit multiple wineries and indulge in VIP cellar door tastings including your Two Fat Blokes Mystery Experience, also we’ll take a vineyard walk, (weather permitting).
- Enjoy an included chocolate & wine pairing experience.
- The Two Fat Blokes famous cheese & wine masterclass, where you’ll be taught how to pair 9 different cheeses with 9 specially made wines.
- A mouthwatering grazing box lunch and glass of wine amongst the vines at a picturesque location, (weather permitting). We can cater for vegans and vegetarians with a selection of vegan cheeses. We can also provide coeliac and gluten free options (request must be noted at time of booking).
- A brewery tour of the Hunter Valley Beer Co and a refreshing beer tasting to finish your day.
- Also, our guides know the best locations to find the local kangaroos, just ask!
Pick-up: 9:30 to 10:00am.
Drop-off: 4:30 to 5:00pm.
Pickup times can be up to 45mins prior to tour start time depending on your location.
|4 to 14 Guests.
There is no minimum restriction to book, (singles and couples can book this tour), but there is a minimum number of 4 people needed to operate this tour. We do our best to make sure every tour runs, keeping you well informed of the tour status in your post booking communication and work with you to find a suitable arrangement if the tour is cancelled, like scheduling you on another suitable tour or a refund.
Transport for this Full Day Tour
You will be chauffeured in one of our comfortable luxury vans with maximum seating up to 14 guests. This small group setting provides fun interactions and easy access to boutique locations. We can accommodate private and larger groups on special request.
Pick-up and drop-off will be direct to your accommodation from the following locations only, (some locations incur extra pick-up fees):
Note: Due to the time restrictions of this tour no other locations are available for pick-ups. We do not pick-up from Sydney.
#1 Reviewed Hunter Valley Wine Tour
You have found the highest rated Hunter Valley wine tour company on Tripadvisor and Google with literally over 1,500 five star reviews and consistent ‘Annual Awards of Excellence’ winner. Our overwhelming positive feedback is a testament to the quality of our tours and great service we work hard at providing our guests. You deserve the best, so join our happy customers in experiencing the best of the Hunter Valley.
Your data is protected by state of the art bank level security.
- Free Cancellation
Shift or cancel your booking for FREE up to 48hrs prior to your tour.
- Reliable Customer Service
Easily talk to our local Hunter Valley team members if you need help.
Reviews for Uncork the Hunter
Highest Reviewed Tour Company in NSW